Wednesday 2 March 2016

Reasons why..

I bet you must wonder why did like ballet so much. Actually,I don't dare to be so called,know everything about ballet. To speak the truth,I started to like ballet since last year. There is ballerinas from Paradosi Ballet Company. They are the first Pacific Northwest 's first professional Christian Ballet Company .The most interesting part about them is that their focus not just towards their passion,but also they share the love of Christ through dance,drama and also personal witness.  
They dance not to present a program to be watched from afar but living a worship experience from all to participate. 
 
When Paradosi dances at a church we are not there to present a program to be watched from afar but a living worship experience for all to participate.  We are not dancing to be entertainers but to lead your congregation in worship, to open their eyes to the endless opportunities for them to use their gifts and talents to glorify the Lord, and to bring them to a place of worship that many may never have experienced before! 


One of their videos that very impact and capture my heart entitled  How Great is Our God  back in 2008. Its not the very dance moves that I want to point here,but the message of God and also the spirit when we are worshiping our Almighty God. :) I never get bored even though I watched them all over again. I still get the same feeling when my first time watching them. Doesn't matter what I feel. the important thing is that I can feel God's presence and love through their dance. :)

Personally, I love to dance also. I used dance as a tool for me to express my feelings. I dare to claim dancing is my passion. But I'm not saying that I'm a pro also. I'm still learning.Setting my own goals in improving myself and skills. I used to become a dancer and entertainer before. However after I surrender my life to Jesus,I dancing more serious and only dance not to entertain,but to worship Christ alone. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Keep on pursuing your dreams dear Ruth, I believe God will open the doors for you in touching lives through your dance. God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete